Instructions for Authors
Authors regarding Manuscript Submission
Dear authors, in order to save your time, please observe manuscript format requirements.
Preparation of manuscripts
1. Authors submit manuscripts to editorial office in accordance with manuscript format requirements, listed in Annex 1.
2. Manuscripts should conform to the structure, outlined in Annex 2 (Authors' full names, place of employment, positions, academic degree, academic rank, title, abstract and keywords in Russian and English, e-mail address).
3. Bibliographic list should appear at the end of a manuscript in accordance with State Standard Р 7.05-2008 in a format, set by Russian Scientific Citation Index. Examples of bibliographical references are given in Annex 3.
4. Submitted manuscripts undergo review.
5. After getting the positive review, the Editorial Board informs authors their manuscript is accepted for publication and what changes or supplements should be made according to reviewers’ and editors’ comments. If a manuscript is not accepted for publication, the Editorial Board sends the author the motivated refuse.
6. Authors are responsible for the reliability of facts, quotations, statistical and sociological data, proper and geographical names and other statements made in their work. The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit all manuscripts. The Editorial Board can publish manuscripts without sharing author's point of view (further discussed).
7. Maximum one article by one author can be published in one issue.
8. Free on-line issues of journal, abstracts, keywords, authors' names and details in Russian and English are available on-line on journal’s official site and Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU.
Submitting Manuscripts to the Journal: Electronic version of materials is submitted by e-mail: .
Manuscript Format Guidelines Manuscripts should be submitted by e-mail and should have the following format: · Manuscript length limit is 15-24 A4-size pages. · Page margins: all margins set to 2cm. · All submitted material must be in a Microsoft Word format. · A manuscript must be typewritten with 1.5 line spacing using Times New Roman and 14 pt font size · Avoid adding bold or italics in your manuscript. · Indent the first line of each paragraph 1 cm. · If you need to insert any complicated formulas then it is best to use Microsoft Equation 3.0 included in Microsoft Word · Center formulas in column without indentation, use parenthesis for their serial numbers and place them in the column (on the page) using right page alignment. Single formula is not numbered. No extra space is put between formulas and text. · References to formulas in the body of the text should be placed in parentheses (1), references to literary sources should be placed in square brackets . · Bibliographic list (14pt) should be placed at the end of a manuscript in the order the literary sources are first mentioned in the text. · A manuscript should include Universal Decimal Classification, title, authors' full names, academic or professional affiliation, position, the name of the organization, abstract (up to 30 words) and keywords (10 words in both Russian and English), e-mal address. Guidelines for Graphics: · Vector pictures should be in Corel Draw 11.0 or in MS Office 97, 98, 2000, 2007. · Place graphs, pictures and photos into the body text after their first mention in the most suitable way. · Legends (14pt, body type) should be placed: - below the pictures, at the center of the page after the word pic. with a serial number (14pt, body type); - above the table using right page alignment, after the word Table with a serial number (14pt, body type). Single picture or table is not numbered.
Manuscript Structure: Classification of Occupation and its code, Universal Decimal Classification http://teacode.com/online/udc/, TITLE (in English), author’s full name (in English language), author’s details: organization, city, country, place of study/ employment, year of study/position, academic degree, academic rank, business/home address (in English), e-mail address, abstract (minimum - 1500 symbols), keywords – up to 10 words (in English). Manuscript (in English). Footnotes (in English or Russian).
We welcome manuscripts from PhD or Doctoral degree seekers. Manuscripts from students are published only with academic advisor as co-author